Don't miss your opportunity to own this large Framingham Levitt home in Montpelier. The community features a pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, playground and ball fields. The home has been loving cared for by a SINGLE-OWNER. The property features plenty of bedrooms, closets and space to sprawl. It sits up off the road on a premier lot (just shy of half an acre) that is private and has mature trees and vegetation. The floor plan consist of two main floor bedrooms, a two car garage (with workshop), an eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, large living room, a greenhouse, first floor laundry room, and four bedrooms upstairs. In addition, there is a huge attic space that provides ample storage. The upstairs bathroom has been fully remodeled but a new owner has the opportunity to make the rest of the house their own. The house is in close proximity to the MARC train, BWI, Fort Meade and may other shops and restaurants. The home is being sold as-is. Conventional, cash or rehab loan. House won't qualify for FHA or VA.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,414 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Interior, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price