You do not want to miss this house! This well-maintained, large rancher features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a gas fireplace, a sunroom/three seasons room, and a 1-car garage. The home is the Devon model from the original builder (Levitt) and is located in a private cul-de-sac in a wonderful neighborhood. It does have an open concept kitchen/family room that opens up to the private backyard which makes it great for entertaining. Two additional rooms are located off the rear of the home -- one is a fourth bedroom/office and the other is a sunroom/three seasons room. The backyard is beautifully hardscaped and features two spacious sheds (one with electric), a fenced yard, a stone patio, an Amish-built gazebo (with electric) and great curb appeal. Recent upgrades include new carpet in the living, dining, hall and master bedroom (late 2019), a new HVAC system (2018), repaved driveway (2017), washer/dryer (2015), Nest thermostat, and Ring doorbell. The house has leased solar panels (2015 and 2017) on the roof which the new homeowner will have to qualify for. The current average budget billing for the electric is only $118 a month (as of listing date)! The seller is also providing an American Home Shield one-year home warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,227 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Whitehall At Belair
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Cleared, Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)