This wonderful brick colonial situated in the highly sought after Annapolis Landing is the one! The home features a beautiful family room with a brick wood fire place, a great screened porch that takes advantage of the water views, spacious master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and a private balcony, an oversized two car garage, large rear decks perfect for entertaining and an unfinished basement for a new owner to come in and finish it off the way they want! Perfect for another bedroom or entertaining space. This house provides a new homeowner the ability to make it their own! The home has been lovingly maintained by 1 single owner. Water privileged community with playgrounds, wide streets with sidewalks, access to the water and so much more. This is one of the larger homes in the community and is basically waterfront without having to pay for waterfront!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,763 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Body of Water
- Creek off Beards Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Marina/Marina Club, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)