Wonderful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom rambler with a basement looking for new owners. Don't miss out on this opportunity. This home features an upgraded kitchen, ceramic flooring, large sunroom, newer vinyl windows, newer carpet, upgraded utilities and plenty of parking. The kitchen boasts 42" cabinets, stainless steel appliances, a center island and granite countertops. Room in the basement for an additional living space, office, den or fourth bedroom. The houses sits on a nice, fenced lot with a large patio that backs to the community pool. No HOA but voluntary pool membership is available...literally right in your backyard! This is a great opportunity to own in the Tri-County area of Anne Arundel, Prince George's and Howard Counties.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,893 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, Interior, Open, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)