You do NOT want to miss this one! This home shows pride in ownership through and through from the original owners. It has 6 spacious bedrooms, 3-1/2 baths, a 2-car garage, a finished basement and a fenced in yard. . . all the main things a buyer wants! It also comes with all the bells and whistles. The two-story foyer features a large window that allows plenty of light to penetrate that space. The first floor has beautiful white oak hardwood floors throughout and multiple bay windows. The kitchen has ample cabinet space, granite counters and a large storage pantry. It is adjacent to the sunroom and family room making the large space perfect for entertaining. The fireplace in the family room is a high-efficiency, vent free gas fireplace that provides more than just ambience -- it also provides true heat! Upstairs you will find five bedrooms (all with large closets) and 2 full baths. The basement is fully finished and offers a generous sized in-law or au pair suite (1200 SF) complete with a living room, bedroom, bathroom (with heated floors), laundry room and its own ingress. The back yard has a freshly stained and sealed 16'x12' deck and a 6' vinyl privacy fence. Other features worth pointing out include: two-zoned HVAC system, multi-zoned irrigation system, generator ready (transfer switch and hook-up receptacle), plantation shutters and custom window treatments. This home certainly doesn't disappoint! Conveniently located very close to route 3, this homes location is perfect for commuting and easily accessible to shopping and other amenities. This home is districted to the newly formed Crofton High School district.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,303 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Full, Privacy Fence, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Interior, Front Yard, Cleared.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)