Are you looking for a home with tons of charm and character? This beautiful Gingerville home has just that! The home is 3,500SF and features 4 large bedrooms (including a first floor master), original hardwood floors, granite counters, 3 updated bathrooms, a large tiered deck for entertaining, nearly an acre of land, a partially fenced yard, 2 car garage, partially finished basement, newer HVAC systems, and TONS of storage. The property just feels like 'home.' This is not your cookie cutter house but that is just what makes it special. The floor plan is unique in that there could be so many possibilities for a potential buyer. One side could be used as a rental or extra bonus living space. Gingerville is a highly sought after community mainly for it's location in relation to routes 50 and 97, shopping centers, downtown Annapolis, and other amenities. This community falls within a blue ribbon school district. In addition, the community offers a community pool, basketball court, pavilion, recreation fields, wide streets, and a variety of community events. Best part is that all of these amenities are a stone's throw away from this property's backyard. It's a self-governed HOA of ONLY $400 annually. You will absolutely fall in love with this house once you see it.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
3,903 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gingerville Manor Estates
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air, Zone, Stove, Central.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Insulated
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Pond, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Picnic Area, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)