Opportunity to be one with nature in this park-like setting! 2 homes for the price of 1! 1816 and 1818 Woods Road convey as sale. Deep water with multiple slips! Home offers great opportunities to generate additional income including an already established 2-3 bedroom, 3 bath apartment renting for $2300 monthly (annual income $27,600). This home could be the perfect opportunity for that buyer who is looking for reducing their waterfront mortgage payment with a supplemental $2300 month rental! Main house overlooks Church Creek with an abundance of windows. This treehouse-like setting, offers spectacular views of nature every season. The lower level includes an area with a kitchenette space, perfect for that someone who requires their own space but needs to be close. Upper level master suite includes a wetbar/coffebar, sitting area or studio. Conveniently located off Forest Drive makes easy access to downtown Annapolis or commuter routes to DC, Balt or BWI.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 3+ Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Cedar Exterior, Brick
Private Sewer System
5,957 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office
- 2nd Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Central.
- Heated, Walkout
- 3. Brick, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Shared Driveway.
- Brick, Cedar
- Brick, Deck, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Tar Gravel, Flat
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Church Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock. Backs To Trees, Irregular, Private, No Thru Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)