Wonderfully updated split foyer a stones throw from the water! This home features a beautiful kitchen which adjoins the spacious living room, a large wood deck off the rear, an oversized master bedroom with TWO walk-in closets, a gorgeous master bathroom and a fenced rear yard. The home is tastefully updated and has all the bells and whistles including over and under kitchen cabinet lights and drinking water filter in kitchen, heated floors in master bathroom, updated light fixtures throughout, and wainscoting and/or crown molding in most of the rooms. The roof, siding and windows were updated in 2012/2013. The heat pump is less than a year old! One of the community marinas and playgrounds are located at the end of the street making this homes location ideal! From the location to the tasteful interior and exterior style, this home will make you feel like you are always on vacation! All you need are the keys!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
2,058 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Disposal, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Almshouse Creeek
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Fishing. Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price