Unique! Built in the shape of the Star Ship Enterprise situated in a highly desirable area. Large open rooms. One-of-a-kind contemporary home with country cheer & warmth. Large Kitchen with granite counters, breakfast bar, ceramic tile flooring, and knotted wood cabinets. The home supports wood beamed ceilings and natural daylight everywhere through large windows and 7 skylights. The Foyer has a built-in water fountain that needs your personal touch. The hall closet is lined with cedar wood. The Sunroom provides the home with so much more sunlight and more living space then annotated. Two car garage w/automatic door openers plus driveway parking for 4 plus cars. All this sitting on a third-acre lot. Water can be seen in the winter when the trees shed and allow you to peek. There is a large body of water just a block away at the end of Widows Mite, go take a look and come back with an offer. This home comes with a Home Warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well, Private Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,740 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Disposal
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood, Other. Wall Unit, Other, Stove.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price