Move in and enjoy. A MUST SEE. BRING YOUR YACHT. 8FT WATER DEPTH. Easy access to DC or Baltimore and Annapolis. New pier. LIKE NEW HOME. The master suite is located on the main level and has all the bells and whistles â two walk-in closets outfitted with custom built-ins, an extra-large bathroom with dual vanities, a walk-in shower with dual shower heads, an office nook and has enough space for a sitting area. The main level has an open floorplan with contemporary nautical themes and is the perfect space for entertaining. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, beautiful wood cabinets, a focal point in a whole-wall backsplash, and a generously sized storage pantry. The upstairs consists of two additional bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and plenty of closet space. Trex composite decking, automated whole yard irrigation and lighting systems, complete water treatment system, remote-controlled blinds, plantation shutters, and a new Schlage French door. What's not to love? You will feel like you are on vacation every day at this house! The property has approximately 160 linear feet of water frontage on Almhouse Creek and is less than a two-minute boat ride to the South River. The brand new (2021) 6â wide, 84â long dock is equipped with 220-volts of electricity, can accommodate three large boats, and has a 10âx20â deck at the end of the pier. The property has a retaining wall with a spacious storage area at the waterâs edge for any miscellaneous water toys (paddleboards, kayaks, crabbing equipment, etc). This is a prime location with everything you need in close proximity. You will find that this property is everything youâve been looking for in a waterfront property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial, Other
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
Vinyl Siding, Stone
3,158 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane, Skylights, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Almshouse Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Front Yard, Landscaped, Fishing. Cleared, Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Premium, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price