HUGE PRICE ADJUSTMENT......Enjoy Annapolis living on Maynadier Creek...Waterfront at it's finest with lovely water views and nature at your fingertips. Deep water at private pier; beautifully and newly painted home with spacious rooms and good flow. Main Floor Master Bedroom and Master Bathroom, plus a nice size private office with water views. Main floor laundry, lots of horizontal space in the Kitchen plus a light-filled sun room across from the Kitchen. Family Room and Living Room have fireplaces and there is a designated Dining Room. LL is walk out, finished, really big with a full bathroom, bar, and wine storage. Second floor has 3 bedrooms, one bedroom has en suite bathroom, plus a ton of floored storage above the garage that is easily accessed through a second floor door. IPE decking, nice landscaping, 2 car garage plus ample additional parking. Home has been recently painted from top to bottom and new carpet installed throughout.....shows well. Generator.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
4,957 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 2. Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Maynadier Creek/Severn River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)