You do NOT want to miss this one! This house has 3 spacious bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, a 1-car garage, and a fenced in yard! On the main level you will find a living room with a wall of bookcases, a formal dining room, a generous living room with a gas fireplace, an eat-in kitchen, and the laundry/mud-room. The upper floor has three bedrooms and 2 full baths. Situated on 0.31 acres, the backyard is fully fenced, contains a large custom-built shed (with electric), plenty of parking, a brick patio in the rear and a large covered front porch. Conveniently located close to route 50, this home's location is perfect for commuting and easily accessible to shopping and other amenities. In addition, it is walking distance to Benjamin Tasker Middle School and Fox Hill Recreation Center.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,232 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Kenilworth At Belair
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Burning, Brick.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Interior, Open, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)